• Thread starter Johny
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 5
  • Views: Views 1,180

Johny

Satellite Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
New channel News X world started from 83E using TV1 license. Tp 3875 h 2399.
Currently the interview is in English.

obhZA9N.jpg
NDvvgrP.jpg

This is gonna be a competitor to Zee's WION. I don't get why Times doesn't have a channel in this segment.

This is gonna be a competitor to Zee's WION. I don't get why Times doesn't have a channel in this segment.
It has Times Now World. :lol:

I know it’s just the HD version of Times Now and there’s nothing international about it like DD India/WION. But I had to make the joke.

ITV Network doesn’t have much name recognition, and many people don’t know that NewsX and the India News channels are owned by it.

It has Times Now World. :lol:

I know it’s just the HD version of Times Now and there’s nothing international about it like DD India/WION. But I had to make the joke.

ITV Network doesn’t have much name recognition, and many people don’t know that NewsX and the India News channels are owned by it.
The world thing about that was letting CBS News takeover the coverage during US Elections. It doesn't take much resources to run a global news channel. Just tie up with right partners and agencies. I am pretty sure Times of India already has journalist across major cities of the world. It won't be a difficult task. I don't think Times Now needs a HD feed. They can dedicate same to a global feed.

ITV network is growing. They tried to have a good news network without yelling and shouting matches. And op-ed based news. Didn't work out much. Let's see how it does. They have popular news anchors now. Meanwhile News X since the Indrani Mukherjee days was popular. They slowly fade to other competitors because of useless but entertaining debates on other network. Nowadays they don't have anything special to offer. Let's see if having a world feed helps them.

Wion is taking assistance from others in beginning, no doubt it will grow too. NewsX World.

Wion is taking assistance from others in beginning, no doubt it will grow too. NewsX World.
For bigger growth. It needs to stop being an Al Jazeera. They are liberal when it comes to global topics while they act conservative when it comes to Indian topics confuses global audience.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock