News18 Assam & NE Start Test Signal

SUPERDTH

Reaction score
Yesterday News18 Assam & NE Start Test Signal.

ACC Cable Number 140.

4659fd9658eb2cae47466f50b94e8f0d.jpg
c96a3b2e467bb9eaae66c8e03ed2d9fa.jpg

Official news 18 logo more better than this logo.... what about news 18 tamilnadu,kerala channels logo bro??? same like this logo??? can u post some screenshots of other two channels bro....

Vishnu said:
News18Tamilnadu & News18Kerala screenshot Bro[emoji4]

Bro, if someone is having screenshot, they will post for sure.. Don't repeat same post every time. And this NE channel got added into some MSO platform in NE area that is why you are seeing the screenshot. How can you expect the TN channel added in NE area? If it is added somewhere, you will definitely see the pic for sure. So, please have some patience.

I am going to move this to Digital Cable TV section since the news is about the addition of test signal on ACC cable platform. By the way from which area the MSO ACC is?

Sadiq said:
I am going to move this to Digital Cable TV section since the news is about the addition of test signal on ACC cable platform. By the way from which area the MSO ACC is?
ACC - Assam Cable Communication

Sadiq said:

Assam based MSO Bro .. ACC - Assam Cable Communication :) ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock