entered the US market with the launch of
News18 India. The 24 hours television news
channel is designed to give global audiences a
window into India. The channel went live on 30
July on Dishworld and Dish Network Channel
It can be noted that News18 India is already
present in key south Asian diaspora markets
that include the UK, Singapore and the Middle
East (the latter two were added only recently).
News18 India will be available to all viewers on
the international base pack, English News pack
and Hindi Mega pack, making this one of the
most widely distributed Indian News channels
in the US.
News 18 provides all types of news from India
including political and business as well as
weather reports. The same team that produces
news for the existing news channels in the
IndiaCast portfolio such as CNN-IBN, CNBC
TV-18, IBN7 produce news for News 18.
News18 India is a unique news channel
offering a dynamic and customised blend of
business and general news programming at
times that suit the US audience ensuring
greater relevance for the viewers in the region.
In addition to News18 India, IndiaCast
distributes the flagship general entertainment
channel Colors, other channels such as Rishtey,
MTV India International and 6 ETV branded
services in overseas markets.
IBN News Networks CEO Avinash Kaul said, “It
gives me immense pleasure to expand our
global footprint and to take the best of Indian
News to every household outside of India.
News18 India is a destination for definitive
news for the Indian diaspora, a community of
high achievers seeking Indian news and for
ethnic conglomerates with business interests in
India. At a time when the world is watching
India, News18 India will serve as the world’s
window into India.” http://www.indiantelevision.com/television/tv-channels/news-broadcasting/news18-india-launches-in-the-us-140801

News18 India launches in the US

MUMBAI: Three months after the distribution JV between TV18 and Viacom18 called IndiaCast announced that its news brand called News 18 is going to be distributed internationally very soon, TV18 has now entered the US market with the launch of News18 India.

The 24 hours television news channel is designed to give global audiences a window into India.

The channel went live on 30 July on Dishworld and Dish Network Channel 711.
It can be noted that News18 India is already present in key south Asian diaspora markets that include the UK, Singapore and the Middle East (the latter two were added only recently).

News18 India will be available to all viewers on the international base pack, English News pack and Hindi Mega pack, making this one of the most widely distributed Indian News channels in the US.

News 18 provides all types of news from India including political and business as well as weather reports.

The same team that produces news for the existing news channels in the IndiaCast portfolio such as CNN-IBN, CNBC TV-18, IBN7 produce news for News 18.
News18 India is a unique news channel offering a dynamic and customised blend of business and general news programming at times that suit the US audience ensuring greater relevance for the viewers in the region.

In addition to News18 India, IndiaCast distributes the flagship general entertainment channel Colors, other channels such as Rishtey, MTV India International and 6 ETV branded services in overseas markets.

IBN News Networks CEO Avinash Kaul said, “It gives me immense pleasure to expand our global footprint and to take the best of Indian News to every household outside of India. News18 India is a destination for definitive news for the Indian diaspora, a community of high achievers seeking Indian news and for ethnic conglomerates with business interests in India. At a time when the world is watching India, News18 India will serve as the world’s window into India.”

“After UK, Singapore and the Middle East, News18 India now launches in the US. We are confident that News18 India, with a customised offering for the US market, will fill the void of a comprehensive business and general news service from India. This would be our seventh channel on the Dish network and with them we found a perfect partner to bring this channel to all viewers who want a window into India,” added India Cast group COO Gaurav Gandhi.

http://www.indiantelevision.com/tel...asting/news18-india-launches-in-the-us-140801

RE: News18 India launches in the US

admin / mods please close this thread already posted by me .
not actions again

RE: News18 India launches in the US

DAVINDER THAKUR 3D said:
admin / mods please close this thread already posted by me .
not actions again

Its easy to copy and paste but i am editing the post bcoz i am late before post i searched after that i posted

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock