Breaking News18 telugu start telugu news channel

There are already so many Telugu 'news' channels....pointless having one more. They seem to be so many that they make up content on speculation

This is not a channel. News 18 Telugu is the online news portal only. They can not start News 18 in telugu as there is already ETV Andhra Pradesh and ETV Telangana. This thread is unnecessary, @Bapun Raz , take care of this please...

This is not a channel. News 18 Telugu is the online news portal only. They can not start News 18 in telugu as there is already ETV Andhra Pradesh and ETV Telangana. This thread is unnecessary, @Bapun Raz , take care of this please...
ETV Telangana & ETV Andhra Pradesh Both Channels are not a part of TV 18.As per my sources they are going to start telugu news channel soon. Channel might be launched by Dec 2018.

Network 18 has all regional news channel, except Telugu. It's unfair. So very soon they should launch News18 Telugu.

ETV Telangana & ETV Andhra Pradesh Both Channels are not a part of TV 18.As per my sources they are going to start telugu news channel soon. Channel might be launched by Dec 2018.
Though it might be launched or not, this thread misunderstands news portal as news channel. My point was on the factual accuracy of the thread only.
- - -
Edit: TV18 Owns ETV Network
Source: TV18-owned ETV News Network hires Rajiv Mishra as Group Business Head - Times of India

Last edited:
TV18 don't have any rights on ETV Telugu Channels...
Incorrect. TV18 has 24.5% stake in ETV GECs and News Channels. Refer sources above.
The rest 51% owned by Ramoji Rao and 24.5% by Anu Trading Pvt Ltd (RIL Group).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock