DDF Exclusive News7 has been added on airtel digital tv

Deepu Darling

*Sandeep Reddy*
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
News7 prameya has been added by airtel digital TV on lcn 612.
rGWIGVZ.jpg

Interestingly when I woke up and open Dreamdth the time was 6:12 AM and airtel also added the channel on LCN 612.

Btw I was expecting some other channels too. From some days Airtel not showing interest to add channels.. 😒

Interestingly when I woke up and open Dreamdth the time was 6:12 AM and airtel also added the channel on LCN 612.

Btw I was expecting some other channels too. From some days Airtel not showing interest to add channels.. 😒
What about sonyten4 addition.

I am Expecting Re-addition of Captain TV, Aardhana TV, Reporter TV,Power TV,Naxthra News,News X,India news, The Q, God TV, I Love, Music India & Addition of Sony Ten 4,Bflix Movies, Dhinchakk 2,Mega 24,Mega Musiq, Jothi TV, SVBC 2,Sai TV,Studio Yuva, Hindhu Dharmam,Public Music,Aayush TV, Khushboo TV,Amar Cinema,Zee Vajwa, Mantavaya news, Indradhenu, Hornbill TV etc Channels Soon in Airtel Digital TV!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock