Seeking Help Next recharge due date showing wrongly on TS STB

Digital Mastermind

Tata Play Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am facing a weird issue here. Whenever I add/drop any channels or even recharge, the next new recharge date gets updated on the TS app and mytatasky portal. But the new recharge due date doesn't get updated on alert section in TS app, although an alert comes showing channel added or removed.

Issue here is that the due date shown on the stb remains same even if u add/drop channels or recharge. Issue is for all my stb even multi TV.

Facing this issue since 1st March, I remember @Sanjeev bro facing the same issue.

Does anyone else also face the same issue??? How to solve this issue.

If it is updated properly on the web portal and smartphone apps, then do not worry. The date in the STB is only indicative and TS servers have the correct information for your account.

Last edited:
If it is updated properly on the web portal and smartphone apps, then do not worry. The date in the STB is only indicative and TS servers have the correct information for your account.

Ok. The details in the portal and app shows the correct details. The details in the stb shows wrong details from March 1st week. I tried asking cc to refresh the account and send the updated details to stb, but no luck it shows some wrong date and even last recharge amount shows as 0.

How to fix TS showing wrong due date in epg. Tried software upgrade, reset and refresh.

fg2tQy7.jpg

My issue got resolved. I contacted CC as suggested by Abhinav bro, and CC sent the updated details to my STB.

How did you fix your issue?

My issue is not fixed. It gets updated for some time and then goes back again to old date. Check again urs must have also gone back to old date.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock