Nick continues to rule 5 weeks in a row, CN retains No.2 slot in wk 37

Dileep Kumar

Reaction score
Nick continues to rule 5 weeks in a row, CN retains No.2 slot in wk 37 of TAM TV ratings

The guys at Nick must be rejoicing the fact that they have now found a consistent formula to remain at the numero uno slot.

Its been five weeks since Viacom18′s mainstay kids channel has ruled the roost of the kids’ genre.

This week didn’t witness much change among the top five contenders in the kids’ genre from week 36. Nick continued to lead the charts with 209 TVTS (220 TVTs in wk 36).

Coming in at a close second place was Cartoon Netwrok with 203 TVTs (212 TVTs), followed by a tie between Disney Channel India and its sister channel Hungama 185 TVTs each and Pogo taking the fifth position with 154 TVTs (170 TVTs).

In terms of the reach of the channels, Nick and CN were at 37 per cent followed by Disney and Pogo at 33 per cent.

The continuous growth of Nick’s two home grown IPs, namelyMotu PatluandPakdam Pakdai, has really contributed to the boost in its standings, even as Motu Patlu’s Mission Moon was the most watched show last week.

http://www.animationxpress.com/inde...to-rule-5-weeks-in-a-row-cn-retains-no-2-slot

CN is boring, I find Disney Junior d best of d lot.
With Alladin, little mermaid etc.... Jr. is d best :k

shawl_who said:
CN is boring, I find Disney Junior d best of d lot.
With Alladin, little mermaid etc.... Jr. is d best :k

also Hungama is good but i like Teen Nick's some programs like drake and josh :lol

I like to watch pakdam pakdai and motu patlu on nick and zig and sharko on sonic:lol

Me too watch Motu Patlu daily... Very nice prog.. :eek:hya

SS from my side:-

zxsboh.jpg

Motu Patlu is my favorite... I never got interested in cartoon channels before but after watching Motu patlu-its just awesome!!

Rushil.D said:
also Hungama is good but i like Teen Nick's some programs like drake and josh :lol

agreed... I do see teen nick sometimes, though not regularly..
Its quite gud. :k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock