Nick Grimshaw, Rita Ora join ‘The X Factor’, Fernandez-Versini & Cowell return

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
ITV, Syco and Thames announced that Nick Grimshaw and Rita Ora have signed as judges for the new series of The X Factor, as well as confirming that Cheryl Fernandez-Versini will return to the judging panel alongside show creator Simon Cowell. 

Popstar Rita Ora is no stranger to The X Factor having first appeared on the show in 2012 as a guest judge. Ora burst on to the music scene in 2012, scoring a No.1 single with her collaboration with DJ Fresh on ‘Hot Right Now’. She went on to have a No. 1 debut album which produced two further No.1 singles. The first single from her second album, ‘I Will Never Let You Down’, became her fourth UK number one when it debuted at the top of the charts. 

Speaking about joining the show, Ora said, “I am excited to be coming back to The X Factor – I had a ball here in 2012. This is a journey I can't wait to embark on to find some talented singers. It’s the new generation taking over. Booooom.” 

As the host of BBC Radio 1’s Breakfast show since 2012, Grimshaw is one of the most respected Radio DJs in the business. A massive champion of music, he will bring a new and fresh perspective to the panel in the search for the next big singing sensation. 

A well-known fan of The X Factor, Grimshaw said, “I love X Factor and have watched the series religiously since it started, so obviously I'm hugely excited to be joining the show. Music is my job and my passion and I'm really looking forward to seeing what talent we can find and nurture this year. I can't wait for Judges Houses in Oldham!" 

http://www.indiantelevision.com/television/tv-channels/english-entertainment/nick-grimshaw-rita-ora-join-the-x-factor-fernandez-versini-cowell-return-150617

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock