• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 1,063

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
MUMBAI: US kids broadcaster Nickelodeon will air live-action and CG-animated TV movie, A FairlyOdd Movie: Grow Up, Timmy Turner! on 9 July, to celebrate 10 years of The Fairly Odd Parents' Timmy Turner.

The hour-long original TV movie, starring Drake Bell (Drake and Josh) and Daniella Monet (Victorious), follows the adventures of a now 23-year-old Timmy Turner (Bell), who refuses to grow up in order to keep his fairy godparents.

Timmy's resolve to stay a kid forever is tested when the once gawky, now gorgeous Tootie (Monet) returns to town and he must choose between her and his beloved magical fairy godparents.

The movie, from series creator Butch Hartman, also features TV actors Jason Alexander (Seinfeld), Cheryl Hines (Curb Your Enthusiasm) and Steven Weber (Parenthood).

The show’s creator and executive producer Butch Hartman said, "I've always felt the vibrant characters and zany sensibility of The Fairly OddParents would make a great movie. I wanted to take the series in an unexpected direction by introducing live-action characters while keeping the integrity of the series' trademark magic through CG animation."

http://www.indiantelevision.com/headlines/y2k11/june/june178.php

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock