Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards 2016 full winners list

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Superstar Shah Rukh Khan won the Kids’ Ikon of the Year award while Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt were voted as the best pair at the Nickelodeon’s Kids Choice Awards. Shah Rukh won the Kids’ Ikon of the Year award while Sultan won in the Best Film category. Superstar
Salman Khan bagged the Best Actor (Male) award and Deepika Padukone was named the Best Actress (Female) award.

The Nickelodeon’s Kids Choice Awards 2016 honours the best in entertainment across film and television. At the event, Sidharth Malhotra -
Katrina Kaif ’s hit number Kala Chashma from the film Baar Baar Dekho was voted by children as the best song. Actor Tiger Shroff was voted as the dancing star of the year and Varun Dhawan won the best entertainer of the year award. Varun and Alia also won the ‘Kamaal Ki Jodi’ award.

“I am so happy to be part of Kid’s choice awards which is the only award show of its kind centred around kids and their choices. The energy and the entertainment at the awards were intense and being surrounded and cheered by kids while performing is an unforgettable experience,” Alia said.

Varun said, “I have performed at various award shows but Kid’s choice awards will always hold a special place in my heart. It was an incredible experience for me performing with the kids. The energy that they bring is infectious and I totally enjoyed every bit of being part of this extravaganza,” he said.

The best TV character (Male) award was given to Kapil Sharma while Disha Vakani (Daya) won the best TV character (female) award for Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah. Bhavya Gandhi as Tappu for Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah was handed over the best child entertainer award and the best TV Show award went to Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah.

The popular cartoon show “Motu Patlu” was declared the best show on a kids channel in the country, with Motu winning the best Indian cartoon character of the year award. Viacom18, Business Head-Kids’ Entertainment, Nina Elavia Jaipuria said, “At Nickelodeon, we have always believed in empowering children and giving that celebrates kids and their choices.”

Several Bollywood and TV celebrities, including Shah Rukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan, Tiger Shroff, Leander Peas,
Mouni Roy were present at the show, hosted by
Manish Paul and Rithvik Dhanjani .

Shah Rukh Khan bags Kids’ Icon of the year award, Varun Dhawan-Alia Bhatt best pair, see pics | The Indian Express

Who are going to host this award :huh

img_7640.jpg

img_7953.jpg

img_8121.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock