Nima Denzongpa Starts 23 August, Mon-Fri 9pm on Colors

• Thread starter Aksgr
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 3,054

Aksgr

Reaction score
Colors TV is all set to bring a serial drama based on a mongloid Asia background Northeast Indian girl who faces racism when she moves to her dream city MUMBAI.
The series will take few episode showcasing Manipuri culture and set itself with the issues still many NE people face.
N42qWRt.jpg

I am very excited for the serial.
Suravi Das is one of my favourite actress.

Rumors of Nami denzongpa to be launched during laliga . I think they will advertise it on TV

That Guy is same from bhakharwadi ... so again he shown as Marathi and married to other language girl

They've ruined the story. I have never seen a serial which takes two consecutive leaps within days of its first airing. Many serials take leaps after 1 or 2 years. But this is ridiculous.

If this goes on, it'll soon go off air.

Colors TV is all set to bring a serial drama based on a mongloid Asia background Northeast Indian girl who faces racism when she moves to her dream city MUMBAI.
The series will take few episode showcasing Manipuri culture and set itself with the issues still many NE people face.
N42qWRt.jpg
This actress looks like Marathi Girl is this a Marathi background show?

This actress looks like Marathi Girl is this a Marathi background show?
Yes a north-eastern girl gets married to Marathi guy and this show was about her struggle but eventually show ended up with same old one guy two women trend.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock