Nimbus Sport awards World Series Hockey creative duties to Euro RSCG

Ravi budhwar

Reaction score
Euro RSCG has won the creative business of Nimbus Sport’s World Hockey Series after a multi-agency pitch.

As a part of the contract, Euro RSCG’s Mumbai office will handle the entire advertising duties of World Series Hockey on a project basis.

Nimbus Sport COO Yannick Colaco said, "We were impressed with the work Euro RSCG presented to us, right from the first round of presentations. We found them on the same plane as far as understanding our brand and the vision for WSH. We look forward to a mutually beneficial association with them for the entire duration of the series."

Track Euro RSCG India managing partner and chief creative officer Satbir Singh added, "Euro's creative duties for this project will span 360 degrees across TV, print, digital, activation, outdoor, radio etc. We will work on the tournament's pre-launch buzz, match day action with the focus on consumer engagement across the country. I’m looking forward to working on this project, especially since I have been a hockey player myself. I see a lot of scope to do a lot of good, quality creative work on this brand."

Euro RSCG India president West and South Shavon Barua said, "Sports is an extremely dynamic, fast-paced category to work on, especially from an agency’s perspective. This prestigious project also gives us a chance to bring India’s national sport in the limelight it deserves. We look forward to doing some great work for the series."

Scheduled to begin on 17 December, the series will be spread over 61 matches and will culminate on 22 January 2012.

source:indian television

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock