Breaking NK TV 24x7 - A new Assamese News Channel

A4Akash

Contributor
Reaction score
An Assamese satellite News Channel, NK TV 24x7 will be launching soon. Already the testing of the channel has been started from IS17 66* east.
sLStHXR.jpg

NK Tv 24x7 An Assamese satellite news channel

Last edited:
You have created too many threads on upcoming channels that are very small and highly obscure. They are not likely to be of interest to most people. You have already posted this in the Registered Trademarks thread, where it is supposed to be; but it does not warrant a new thread in my opinion.

Another example: News Tamil 24x7 Coming Soon

You have created too many threads on upcoming channels that are very small and highly obscure. They are not likely to be of interest to most people. You have already posted this in the Registered Trademarks thread, where it is supposed to be; but it does not warrant a new thread in my opinion.

Actually the channel which mentioned as Satellite channels should only be created as new thread not for all channels based on Trademarks as many are local or online channels .
For this thread I think as its a satellite Channel n testing already started so a dedicated thread is ok :smile2:

Actually the channel which mentioned as Satellite channels should only be created as new thread not for all channels based on Trademarks as many are local or online channels .
For this thread I think as its a satellite Channel n testing already started so a dedicated thread is ok :smile2:
Then it is better to post in the testing thread in the satellite forum, not the TV Channels forum.

I think News Tamil 24x7 will be an upcoming channel!

and NKTV 24X7 will be an Assamese channel, testing already started and licence also received

Most of anchors from Pratidin Time, Prag News & DY365 joined this channel!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock