• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!

Seeking Help No Audio .. when Xstream box connect to Home Theater through Bluetooth

yash_1

Registered
Reaction score
Hi All,
Please advise.. I am facing with No Audio.. when Xstream box connects to Home Theater through Bluetooth

Shabeer

Registered
Reaction score
I did not try to connect with my bluetooth hometheater, but i always watch netflix/prime movies connecting by bluetooth earphone to xstream.
I think technically, BT-HT must work

Last edited:

yash_1

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for suggestions and feedback.. It was working fine before update, but now it stoped :(

gane14

Registered
Reaction score
I am also having this issue. Recently bought a panasonic 2.1 bluetooth home theatre. It was working fine for an hour with very low volume. I was connecting it again after few hours and there is no sound. HT works fine with mobile bluetooth. I checked connecting my other Sony Bluetooth speaker which is working fine with the box. Anyone got solution?

yash_1

Registered
Reaction score
I am also having this issue. Recently bought a panasonic 2.1 bluetooth home theatre. It was working fine for an hour with very low volume. I was connecting it again after few hours and there is no sound. HT works fine with mobile bluetooth. I checked connecting my other Sony Bluetooth speaker which is working fine with the box. Anyone got solution?
Just check I hope Panasonic 2.1 Bluetooth home theatre is not connected to any other Bluetooth device.

gane14

Registered
Reaction score
Just check I hope Panasonic 2.1 Bluetooth home theatre is not connected to any other Bluetooth device.
No, It is not connected to any other Bluetooth device.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock