Seeking Help No Audio .. when Xstream box connect to Home Theater through Bluetooth

yash_1

Reaction score
Hi All,
Please advise.. I am facing with No Audio.. when Xstream box connects to Home Theater through Bluetooth

I did not try to connect with my bluetooth hometheater, but i always watch netflix/prime movies connecting by bluetooth earphone to xstream.
I think technically, BT-HT must work

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for suggestions and feedback.. It was working fine before update, but now it stoped :(

I am also having this issue. Recently bought a panasonic 2.1 bluetooth home theatre. It was working fine for an hour with very low volume. I was connecting it again after few hours and there is no sound. HT works fine with mobile bluetooth. I checked connecting my other Sony Bluetooth speaker which is working fine with the box. Anyone got solution?

I am also having this issue. Recently bought a panasonic 2.1 bluetooth home theatre. It was working fine for an hour with very low volume. I was connecting it again after few hours and there is no sound. HT works fine with mobile bluetooth. I checked connecting my other Sony Bluetooth speaker which is working fine with the box. Anyone got solution?
Just check I hope Panasonic 2.1 Bluetooth home theatre is not connected to any other Bluetooth device.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock