DTH updates No commercial break on CT 2017 on Dialog DTH Sri Lanka

M.J.Sadiq

M Jahabar Sadiq
Contributor
Reaction score
Dialog DTH showing Champions Trophy 2017 with no commercial breaks on Star Sports 1 an Star Sports 1 HD. They were showing the below image in their promo channel.

They are receiving the CT 2017 feed and broadcasting it themselves by adding Star Sports logo and Live logo. I checked it (somehow). The color flashes from the center of Star Sports logo are frozen in the Dialog DTH's Star Sports. And in Star Sports 1 (SD), they are showing the picture with black bars on top and bottom.

npUzwTU.jpg

Same with Sky Sports too. I haven't seen ads in between.
Although i cannot say that it is 100% ad free as i have watched it for max 15-20 mins only.

With yupptv europe it even show live coverage of ground during rain. We can come to know what going on during rain people cleaning and making ground ready so dont have to wait for broadcaster to tell us when match start. I know its waste of time to watch channel when nothing happen but just for idea.

Same with Sky Sports too. I haven't seen ads in between.
Although i cannot say that it is 100% ad free as i have watched it for max 15-20 mins only.
Yes bro not 100% ad free but very less ad , that means come after appx 5-6 ovs or more than it.

In Star sports, ads are telecasting in the end of the other, but in SkySports telecasts ads after the dismissal of batsman...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock