• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!

No dance, Akshay wants action movie with Hrithik

Bapun Raz

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
New Delhi, May 18 :Bollywood star Akshay Kumar is sure he can't match dance steps with Hrithik Roshan, but he hopes to make an action film with him some day.

Akshay was quick to shower praise upon Hrithik after watching the promo of the latter's forthcoming dance reality show "Just Dance".

"Hrithik is a one of a kind actor... He must know he makes all us heroes envy his moves... What that man brings to the dance floor is refreshing, extremely talented, and everything the youth needs to see in a hero," said Akshay.

Akshay hopes Hrithik plans to open a dance school soon.

"If he opens a dance school, I know my son would be the first to attend. Hrithik has performed some of the most memorable and difficult dance steps in the last decade. I, of course, would never dance a duo with this guy, but I'd definitely love to make an action film with him," he added.

-*-

Ravishing Raveena joins Twitter

Bollywood's "Mast mast" girl Raveena Tandon is the latest Indian celebrity to join social networking site Twitter.

Raveena was welcomed by celebrity jewellery designer Farah Khan Ali, who posted: "A Big shout to my childhood buddy and close friend Raveena @TandonRaveena on twitter. Let's give her a warm welcome."

The actress joined the site May 2, but started tweeting actively Tuesday.

"Slow on this but will catch up reeeeaaalll fast!! Thanks guys for such sweet messages (sic)!!" she posted.

The 36-year-old national award-winning actress will soon be seen in Amitabh Bachchan-starrer "Bbuddah...Hoga Terra Baap", set for a July 1 release.

-*-

Javed, Shabana head for Istanbul

Writer-lyricist Javed Akhtar and his actress-social activist wife Shabana Azmi have packed their bags and left for a summer vacation in Istanbul.

"Javed and I enroute to Istanbul for a short break. It's his first time and I'm sure he will love it as I do," Shabana posted on her Twitter page.

The duo got married in 1984, after Akhtar's divorce from Honey Irani, with whom he has two children -- filmmaker-actor Farhan, and director Zoya.

--IANS

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dileep Kumar Akshay raps live at 'Dare 2 Dance' launch TV Shows & Programs 0
Thakur 'Dare 2 Dance' pushes you out of your comfort zone: Akshay Kumar TV Channels News 0
Nielkumar7 DTH Updates KKW offer : 27th-29th November 2020 | Dance ACTIVE d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 0
DreamDTH.com Article Zee Cafe brings ‘Dance With Me’ this festive season DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DJ Roy Tata Sky Dance Studio | October 21st 2020 | Jingalala Afternoon offer Tata Sky 0
Nielkumar7 DTH Updates KKW offer( 9th to 11th October 2020 : Dance Active @ ₹1 for first 30 days d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 2
yashwanth05852 DTH Updates KKW Offer | 25th - 27th September '20 | Dance Active d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 0
DreamDTH.com Article Indian Salsa Duo – Bad Salsa dance their way into the finals of America’s Got Talent Season 15 DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article ZEE Biskope presents the first brand song rap & the first Bhojpuri celebration of Dance Day DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DJ Roy Good News J-Sat offer | Tata Sky Music Plus & Tata Sky Dance Studio | July 4th 2020 Tata Sky 1
IndiaN KKW Offer | 26th-28th June 20 | Dance Active @₹1 d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 0
Abhinav842 DDF Exclusive Dance Active @ Rs 1 from 2nd to 15th June Dish TV 0
T Breaking Tatasky dance studio lcn will change Tata Sky 4
DreamDTH.com Article COLORS’ brings back Dance Ki Deewangi, commences virtual auditions for Dance Deewane 3 DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
M Breaking Dance Deewane S03 | colors | Coming Soon TV Shows & Programs 0
DreamDTH.com Article &flix to air special blockbuster binge this International Dance Day DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Zee Telugu to pay tribute to all the frontline workers on the occasion of International Dance Day DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
IndiaN KKW Offer | 10th-12th Apr'20 | Dance Active @₹1 d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 0
somnath chakraborty Aapki Rasoi , Airtel Seniors tv and Let's Dance getting free Airtel Digital TV 19
IndiaN KKW Offer | 7th-9th Feb'20 | Dance Active @₹1 d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 0
Abhinav842 DDF Exclusive DANCE ACTIVE @ Rs 1 Dish TV 0
acmedigitals Good News Testing one more dance studio Tata Sky 1
D Dance+ 5 Starts 9th November 8pm on StarPlus and hotstar TV Shows & Programs 4
Vishnu777 Good News DANCE ACTIVE @ just Rs 1 d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 1
somnath chakraborty Breaking Indian Dance Crew The Kings Win U.S. Reality Show World Of Dance TV Shows & Programs 1