NO LICENSES FOR 20 MSOS

Anil.HD

Reaction score
The I&B Ministry has cancelled the licenses of 20 MSOs for not meeting the conditions for providing digitised cable services.
According to the norms for new MSO licenses in the DAS areas (phase I & phase II) analog MSOs automatically receive a digital MSO licence for the remaining term of their licence, as long as they fulfill the service requirements of a digital headend.
The I&B ministry has declared that 20 MSOs in DAS I & II areas have not rolled out digital services as per the norms dictated by the I&B ministry and hence their licenses have been cancelled.

source -http://www.scatmag.com/news2.htm#no

Anil bro. Whether this is a latest news? Because I have read the same news dated in the mid of 2012. Can you please post the source link?

4 Beta

"The I&B Ministry has cancelled the licenses of 20 MSOs for not meeting the conditions for providing digitised cable services."

Is SCV met the Digitised Cable service to chennai. Is it SCV implemented DAS and stopped Analog?
How come TRAI not seeing SCV and Chennai alone. Trai is very strict in all other MSOs and other cities than chennai and SCV.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock