No more free regional Topups for Alacarte package

iphifi

Contributor
Reaction score
Airtel CC says no longer providing regional Topups for Alacarte packages. The system itself is now blocked from adding. With such high prices for each channel we can hardly get 10 channels for Rs.250.:angry

They say Alacarte from now on will only get FOC topups which is only half the channels for any region. Really inconsistent responses from ADTV. Hope they clarify what is and what is not possible. Blocking regional packs suddenly is not cool.

Don't know that. But I'm using 2 regional pack free as before. They haven't blocked anything yet

Yeah they blocked it when I updated a few channels from the Alacarte page. You will get it as long as you don't change packages. FOC is not yet blocked from adding.

Ok finally after 7 different calls they finally added the Topup. So it was never blocked. Just have to force them to try adding even if they say it's not possible for Alacarte. Hope they make their policy clear at least.

Tata sky,d2h,dish tv is runing but Adtv is sleeping. Adtv is runing only for increase the channels, packges price

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock