no more recording option or ff or rewind according to trai rule tatasky transfer box

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot record programmes.....or play earlier recorded programmes.....after activation of new pack. Why ?

Getting the same error. This has been horrible.

Not a major issue, just a compatibility error. As all the packaging structure has undergone change hence the free recording top up activated on DVR subscriber's account has become non functional.

In coming days their backend operations team will auto fix this for all DVR subscribers. Right now there is too much traffic at system level and new regime is being implemented in batches. Please wait for few days and then let us know the status

now i can record,now problem solved,yesterday cc chat told like that but it was wrong he hinted that its according to trai rule that i can't record .but now no problem i can record

Last edited:
now i can record,now problem solved,yesterday cc chat told like that but it was wrong he hinted that its according to trai rule that i can't record .but now no problem i can record
Yep! Seems to be fixed

Am facing the same problem,Had a chat with ts cc, They assured me that it will resolve in a day

Done heavy refresh,Problem solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock