No more saturdays.. Comedy Nights With Kapil now once a week

• Thread starter wewake
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 7
  • Views: Views 1,339

wewake

Contributor
Reaction score
Kapil Sharma, who is making his big Bollywood debut with Abbas-Mustan’s upcoming film, Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon has finally made his popular show, Comedy Nights With Kapil a weekly.

Preeti Simoes, the creative director of CNWK confirmed the news by tweeting, “We r now once a week .. Which meanz #cnwk will b on every sunday at 10pm.. No more saturdays.. So wait for de ep tom. To meet kapil’s nani!”

As you will already know, Kapil was earlier supposed to make his debut with YRF’s Bank Chor. And it is during that time as well, there were reports about Comedy Nights With Kapil going off-air. That’s because the stand-up comedian was finding it difficult to juggle between his show and the film shoot. However, the channel and a lot of viewers objected to that due to which Kapil had to let go off Bank Chor after which Riteish Deshmukh was signed for the film.

But this time, Kapil seems to have convinced the channel to make CNWK a weekly affair so that his big Bollywood debut goes smooth.

Source

Thanks for the update bro.But its bad News for CNWK Fans.

Good news coz I felt kapil was over exposing himself. The style has become predictable and now in most cases I can predict what he is gonna do which makes the acts less funnier. plus same celebs being repeated over and over again makes it boring too. He should actually take a break and work season wise

it should be closed for the timebeing and after 1 year he can start its 2nd season

Yes, show needs a break, but a year break will be much, 2-4 months will be ok.

absolutely, show is getting boring by d day... specially dadi's role ( ali asgar) :angry

Kapil's time is up :S

shawl_who said:
absolutely, show is getting boring by d day... specially dadi's role ( ali asgar) :angry

Kapil's time is up :S
Yas bro dadi's role is bad.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock