No. Of TV Channels Available on Dish TV in Dubai

DubaiMan

Reaction score
Could anyone help with how many total TV channels do we get in Dish TV in Middle East (Dubai)?
I mean when we do a channel search what is the exact total no.of TV channels available which you get on Dish TV in Dubai??
If someone in Dubai could do a channel search and tell me the exact no. would be great.

DubaiMan said:
Could anyone help with how many total TV channels do we get in Dish TV in Middle East (Dubai)?
I mean when we do a channel search what is the exact total no.of TV channels available which you get on Dish TV in Dubai??
If someone in Dubai could do a channel search and tell me the exact no. would be great.

Hi Dubai Man, I am Using Dish Tru HD + in Dubai and i am receiving Both Satellites Nss 6 and Asiasat 5 except the Insat to receive DD Channels bcoz we cannot get insat satellite here in UAE or gullf area. Total Number of channels i am receiving in Dubai is 280 channels from Nss 6 and Asiasat 5. You can check the attached Image for details.

30xei5v.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock