Seeking Help No Picture....Only Audio.... in Dish nxt D-7000 HD [Help]

I'm using Mi TV 4C Pro and Dish NXT HD model D-7000 HD for past 4 months.

From the January first week
My dishtv giving only audio.. no picture.. when I'm switch off and on the STB.

Some times its working when i reinserted hdmi cable.
at that time of this issue(audio only giving in my tv) i called cc and they did refresh, then its came with audio and picture.

again if i switch off and on stb giving only audio.

i changed hdmi cable.... same issue...
i raised a complaint, 3 Technician visit my place and the swapped stb 2 times. still same problem..

i have checked with the different tv (but same model) .... same issue....

one of the Technician checking with another model stb(Model no 5004) its working perfectly.

So i think there is no problem with the tv.

Technicians also confused where is the issue arises exactly..because they confirmed this model working in so many of the places.
its giving issue for my tv only. but before January the same model working well in my home.

i need your help regarding this issue friends...
I have same problem in my mi tv 4a pro . I called the dish tv technician, he changed the stb 2 times still problem not solved so I called the mi service centre. They changed everything in the tv ( led panel , back unit) but the problem is still there. I think the dish tv box is not compatible.

I have same problem in my mi tv 4a pro . I called the dish tv technician, he changed the stb 2 times still problem not solved so I called the mi service centre. They changed everything in the tv ( led panel , back unit) but the problem is still there. I think the dish tv box is not compatible.

That particular model STB Not working after Dec 2018 bro..
before that i have not faced any issue.
I'm surely told you the recent sw update in STB has some issue for mi TV..

I already passed this msg to the DTH persons, but they are not ready to realize the problem.

Now whenever i facing this problem i simply remove power plug from STB and reinsert. its working after that..

soon i will discard this DTH in a Dust bin..

That particular model STB Not working after Dec 2018 bro..
before that i have not faced any issue.
I'm surely told you the recent sw update in STB has some issue for mi TV..

I already passed this msg to the DTH persons, but they are not ready to realize the problem.

Now whenever i facing this problem i simply remove power plug from STB and reinsert. its working after that..

soon i will discard this DTH in a Dust bin..
Yes the quality of dishtv stb is sh#t, I am switching to tata sky hoping that the problem will be solved.

I'm using Mi TV 4C Pro and Dish NXT HD model D-7000 HD for past 4 months.

From the January first week
My dishtv giving only audio.. no picture.. when I'm switch off and on the STB.

Some times its working when i reinserted hdmi cable.
at that time of this issue(audio only giving in my tv) i called cc and they did refresh, then its came with audio and picture.

again if i switch off and on stb giving only audio.

i changed hdmi cable.... same issue...
i raised a complaint, 3 Technician visit my place and the swapped stb 2 times. still same problem..

i have checked with the different tv (but same model) .... same issue....

one of the Technician checking with another model stb(Model no 5004) its working perfectly.

So i think there is no problem with the tv.

Technicians also confused where is the issue arises exactly..because they confirmed this model working in so many of the places.
its giving issue for my tv only. but before January the same model working well in my home.

i need your help regarding this issue friends...
Set your HD format to 720p in Video and Display setting of stb. As your Mi TV supports 720p HD format.

Set your HD format to 720p in Video and Display setting of stb. As your Mi TV supports 720p HD format.

No , it's no use in this setup, Bro. If we selected the 1080 I/p in STB cum TV, it automatically support all formats.

No , it's no use in this setup, Bro. If we selected the 1080 I/p in STB cum TV, it automatically support all formats.
May be i am wrong bro but i was facing a problem with my Dish nxt HD box and LG TV from last 3-4 months. Whenever i switch on my stb and TV the resolution of picture take abt 2 - 3 sec to adjust automatically. The setting of my stb was set @ 1080i/P. But i changed this setting to 720p the problem got resolved 4 days ago. So @ananthtcr may give it a try.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock