No signal on my tv after master reset on tata sky hd

rahulmarwadi

Reaction score
Hello there,
I have 2 tata sky hd connections this morning my secondary conection had a special category on the menu but i didnt see this category on my primary connection so i thought if i do a master reset il get the update of this special category also so i did the master reset. But now i cannot get anything on my tv it says no signal but i checked all connections frm hd box to tv like hdmi cable but still it shows no signal of tv so guys please help me what shall i do. The box show green and red light when i switch it on and off but nothingg in tv

Please help!!!
Im in Nepal now so cant even get help from tata sky care here
:(

Try removing the viewing card and reseating it and then reboot the STB.

Thanks i didnt remove the adapter earlier but again i did so and it worked but still i cannot get the special category on the menu please help what to do..?

The secondary stb must be of technicolor which recently got update and have special in menu , other kind of stb dont have this menu i guess atleast tatasky+hd dont have special in guid menu.

What do u mean by technicolor box? How can i get the special category in the old box and update the old box please reply?

rahulmarwadi said:
What do u mean by technicolor box? How can i get the special category in the old box and update the old box please reply?

Technicolor is the manufacturer of the box, tatasky use different manufacturer to manufacture its stb like Technicolor(Thomson), Humax, samsung, Pace. Different manufacturer may use different hardware architecture and thus all box have there different software versions. I dont have technicolor hd box so even i dont have special in my guide menu. So dont worry about it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock