No Signal

Sumit271855

Reaction score
There are no signals on some channels on my Airtel digital TV, this signal has been problem for me since one year. These channels do not always get a signal. The signal remains from 11am to 5pm in the day and remains from 11pm to 6am at night. The rest of the time signal does not remain. These channels are Star Sports3, Sony Ten1,2,3, Discovery HD, SET HD, History TV18 HD, Zee Cinema HD, &Pictures HD, and might be in some more channels. Plz help me.

This is not reason, because there is no fracture, it is same as when my dth got installed. Also other channels which are not listed above are have fine signal everytime.

This is not reason, because there is no fracture, it is same as when my dth got installed. Also other channels which are not listed above are have fine signal everytime.
Touch your LNB, it'll break like a egg shell. When LNB is damaged, few TPs don't receive signal.
Same thing has happened with me also.

There are no signals on some channels on my Airtel digital TV, this signal has been problem for me since one year. These channels do not always get a signal. The signal remains from 11am to 5pm in the day and remains from 11pm to 6am at night. The rest of the time signal does not remain. These channels are Star Sports3, Sony Ten1,2,3, Discovery HD, SET HD, History TV18 HD, Zee Cinema HD, &Pictures HD, and might be in some more channels. Plz help me.

you need to re-align your dish

Touch your LNB, it'll break like a egg shell. When LNB is damaged, few TPs don't receive signal.
Same thing has happened with me also.
I agree with Choco7905 reply. This issue happened with me too. In day time mant channels use to show no signal and by evening till next morning these channels would work fine. I changed the LNB and issue got resolved. But also you first need to check that your dish antenna is properly aligned. Due to that also you might not get signals form some TP's.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock