No sky-diving for Katrina

Reaction score
While Katrina Kaif has tried everything from dirt-biking to scuba diving, she says she wouldn't have gone sky-diving.

The sexiest woman in the world has done it all from dirt-biking to scuba diving. In her forthcoming film Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara , Katrina Kaif has indulged in outdoor sports of the extreme kind. "I had tried riding lighter bikes earlier. But the bikes in this film were bigger and heavier. I had to undergo training to ride such bikes", says Katrina. "Scuba diving was more difficult. The water in the sea would suddenly become rough and choppy and that is when I realized that probably I hadn't been trained enough for it".

Meanwhile what happens to her plans of going biking in the city of Mumbai? "I do want to ride a bike but, on second thoughts, riding it in the city would not be much fun because people will start following me", says the actress. "So I first need to figure out some calm place where I can ride a bike without garnering much attention".

Ask her if she missed trying her hands at sky-diving that the boys attempt in the film and she reverts in negation. "I consider myself very lucky and privileged that I didn't have to go sky-diving. I don't know if I would have done something like that", confesses Katrina.

Should we say sky is the limit for Katrina!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/No-sky-diving-for-Katrina/articleshow/9099881.cms

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock