• I’m also facing same issue

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • Nope, it’s working fine

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

Hash

Reaction score
Hi all,
Recently I upgraded my set top box, due to bad signal reception of my previous Box.
  1. It’s new HD set top box (HS2708)
  2. I’m using provided HDMI cable
  3. And my TV supports Dolby digital audio
Here my issue is after upgrading the set top box I’m unable to get Dolby digital output for some reason, no sound is coming from the Tv if I chose DD+ even though I kept full volume in both set top box and tv. If chose stereo sound is coming.
Previous box is working fine, I’m able to get Dolby audio.
I reported to Sundirect, they sent me a technician who doesn’t have clue regarding the issue.
Don’t know what to do.
Anyone else having the same issue or I’m the only one. If you’re aware of this please try to help me.
Thanks in advance.

Dear friend your problem solved? I am also facing the same problem. Availed the connection last weak.

Hi , I am facing a problem which is not getting Dolby digital sound in sundirect hd.But I get stereo sound when I am choose stereo in audio.can anyone help me

Hi , I am facing a problem which is not getting Dolby digital sound in sundirect hd.But I get stereo sound when I am choose stereo in audio.can anyone help me
Were you getting DD+ sound earlier? I think ur stb support 5.1 DD only, not DD+. You should also check if your tv support DD+

Were you getting DD+ sound earlier? I think ur stb support 5.1 DD only, not DD+. You should also check if your tv support DD+
My stb model hs2708 and my tv is 40inch sanyo tv and I have hometheater zebronics bt 4400rucf 4.1

You should search before posting new thread. I think this stb doesnot support DD+

Yesterday I bought sun direct hd am using g tech hdmi decoder amplifier .. Same amplifier is working with connecting laptop its work super .. Sundirect not working when I change to dd+ and stereo is working perfectly ... What's the issues ???

All sun direct box have lot of issues. It is better that we can see video and audio with sun direct. I have used dishtv,airtel,d2h,tatasky and now sun direct. I think sun direct is like an you are a using a cable connection without any cable issues but with new issues like freezing, heating, blinking, muting(Dolby digital). I heard most of the sun direct box heat?

All sun direct box have lot of issues. It is better that we can see video and audio with sun direct. I have used dishtv,airtel,d2h,tatasky and now sun direct. I think sun direct is like an you are a using a cable connection without any cable issues but with new issues like freezing, heating, blinking, muting(Dolby digital). I heard most of the sun direct box heat?
Yes it will heat as it has fully metal body

Yes it will heat as it has fully metal body
Yes heating is due to metal body...which shows that heat is absorbed from circuit if it is in plastic heat will not be absorbed easily and circulate within the box... speaking about bugs after make in India, all boxes are made in indian companies with foreign company license which cause bugs than imported boxes...not only in sun direct all the dth operators facing quality issues in recent times.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock