NO StarSports HD channels

naufelm

Reaction score
I have a HD Royale pack and have recharged my account once these channels have been added to the package. However, i am receiving Star Sports 2 but not the two Star Sports HD channels. Please help (I live in the UAE).

naufelm said:
I have a HD Royale pack and have recharged my account once these channels have been added to the package. However, i am receiving Star Sports 2 but not the two Star Sports HD channels. Please help (I live in the UAE).

Me too live in Dubai Contact your dish tv dealer and tell him to add star sports mania a la carte it just costs around less then 4 uae aed in your pack then starsports HD 1 and HD 2 will be activated in your VC :k

DishHD said:
Me too live in Dubai Contact your dish tv dealer and tell him to add star sports mania a la carte it just costs around less then 4 uae aed in your pack then starsports HD 1 and HD 2 will be activated in your VC :k

They have been trying for a while to do it but can't for some reason.

Anirudha said:
Its free you just needs to recharge your account :-/

I have done that,. i received those channels for 2 days and then it stopped for some reason.:-/

naufelm said:
I have done that,. i received those channels for 2 days and then it stopped for some reason.:-/

Ask your dealer because your pack is migrated.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock