No surround sound xstream box

Mail to appelate Officer and nodal team same time
My service engineer talk with back end team then next day I got the roll back
Done everything 2 days ago, mailed to respective email ids and tweeteed to airtel_presence. Didnot receive any replies for my emails and an automated reply for the tweet nothing after that. What to do now?
I bought xstream.box only for Dolby Atmos as fire TV 4k the only other option was more expensive.
I regret buying this id*ot box from this id*ot company

But still when I listen to same content on xstream box and fire stick, I found that 5.1 volume on xstream box is significantly low while on fire stick it's loud.
In nutshell xstream box emits 5.1 channel audio on OTT BUT it's not fun. I prefer to watch OTT on fire stick and TV channels on xstream box. Another use of xstream box is chromecast to cast audio.
Is there similar 5.1 audio issue on other STB? (TATA sky binge hybrid, Dish next )
What could be the reason behind difference in SQ on fire stick and xstream box?

Hello i m a airtel users but now i want to upgrade my stb with xtream box how i upgrade my stb in xtream box package price? As well as how much i will have to pay money for xtream box

Hello i m a airtel users but now i want to upgrade my stb with xtream box how i upgrade my stb in xtream box package price? As well as how much i will have to pay money for xtream box

you can update your stb by calling CC or via my airtel app, cost of upgrade is Rs 2249.

Dolby atmos will only be experienced if the tv or the receiver has eARC..
If you mean you will get dolby atmos on xstreambox only if the tv support it is not entirely correct. If your Home theatre system support this and if you connect STB to that home theatre you will get atmos evenif your tv doesnt support it.

Overall there is audio issue on xstream box. I am watching movie Salt on UTV HD. Just tried to listen on internal TV speakers of LG C8. I have to raise volume to almost full, still I feel its difficult to hear dialogue.
Problem lies with xstream box sound.
Is this audio issue lies with tata sky binge or Airtel HD box also?

If you mean you will get dolby atmos on xstreambox only if the tv support it is not entirely correct. If your Home theatre system support this and if you connect STB to that home theatre you will get atmos evenif your tv doesnt support it.
I dont think the xstream box is Atmos enabled..it is just 5.1 surround to the max...also it supports 4k streaming but i doubt if its actually a 4k decoder box under the skin..Supporting 4k streaming and Enabled 4k are two different marketing terms used by the companies..

I dont think the xstream box is Atmos enabled..it is just 5.1 surround to the max...also it supports 4k streaming but i doubt if its actually a 4k decoder box under the skin..Supporting 4k streaming and Enabled 4k are two different marketing terms used by the companies..
It do support atmos over dd+

It does support Dolby Atmos. I'll share a screenshot of a Netflix show on Xstream stb with Atmos in an hour or so.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock