No volume in Star plus HD

nithinricks85 said:
No I have a full hd Sony led tv...No home theatre
Ok, then keep it as stereo
pallab999 said:
my led supports dolby digital plus... but no audio.
Not sure why, but I'm not sure if there'll be any difference between stereo and Dolby Digital on TV alone

I really dont understand the difference...If i keep it as stereo volume is too much...dolby digital plus volume reduces considerably

nithinricks85 said:
I really dont understand the difference...If i keep it as stereo volume is too much...dolby digital plus volume reduces considerably
Yes, that's how it works. On normal channels, stereo gives a bit higher volume than Dolby Digital. But on HD channels which produces real Dolby Digital Audio, stereo will be much louder. Since you are not having a HT, keep it on stereo and reduce the volume as per your convenience.

ilikered said:
Yes, that's how it works. On normal channels, stereo gives a bit higher volume than Dolby Digital. But on HD channels which produces real Dolby Digital Audio, stereo will be much louder. Since you are not having a HT, keep it on stereo and reduce the volume as per your convenience.
I had the same issue in my videocon D2H. Now videocon D2H reduced the volume level of stereo sound in all SD and HD channels to give same level like Dolby.

I initially thought this is an issue from videocon D2H. But now it seems that the issue is from broadcasters since airtel is also having this issue.

Sadiq said:
I had the same issue in my videocon D2H. Now videocon D2H reduced the volume level of stereo sound in all SD and HD channels to give same level like Dolby.

I initially thought this is an issue from videocon D2H. But now it seems that the issue is from broadcasters since airtel is also having this issue.
Oh Ok. On stereo, airtel STB has an option to reduce the volume in the settings. But there's no such option when we use Dolby Digital.

ilikered said:
Oh Ok. On stereo, airtel STB has an option to reduce the volume in the settings. But there's no such option when we use Dolby Digital.

Same is the case in D2H too..

kishan9409 said:
Frds plz put the snap shot of epictv hd.
You are going off topic. Anyway check the below thread for EPIC HD screenshots.
http://dreamdth.com/showthread.php?tid=103270

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock