Non Stop old pack adding channel prob

Rajanjaat222

Reaction score
I am using an old Non Stop package, so my Non stop pack new regime monthly charges are waived off by dishtv till my package expiry date, only the add ons and other top ups are chrageble

Earlier i used to add or remove some add ons or channels in my package, then in my final monthly price, non stop pack was shown off with charge of 0 and other add ons with their price...that was normal as per offer

But 4-5 days ago i added &FlixHd in package, at that time also the same happend, all other thing were same and the charges of &Flix 19 + taxes were shown in final monthly total...that was also normal

But now the problem arises, as after adding &flix all other channels were same, but the punjabi free to air channels were not working for me
So i thought to add them again but now the problem begins as when now i am adding those punjabi free to air channels, or any other channel or even removing any other channel, now the final price is charging me the non stop pack as 129 rs per month extra, that was free or 0 rs earlier

So i am very confused now and in problem, as now things are working normal....but if i try to add or remove any channel, then i am getting 129 rs extra charge of Non stop regime in my package

So please help me out.....

Same problem here,So i am not trying to add or remove any channel till switch off date.even mostly fta channels are unsubscribed for me

It is only showing rs 129. When u proceed than it will show original price so don't worry

Facing same issue. Had activated Star Sports HD 1 for Aus and NZ matches. Now that t20 and odi is over when I try to remove HD channel it shows 129 for non stop and total of 190 instead of 61. Anyone able to proceed with new selection? My original pack of 3 years expires on 22nd April. Any help?

Hii
Yes, sad, Non- Stop Old Package is old good
When will ICP and IPL (India Cricket Pack and Indian Premier League ) adds in Bharat Combo ( North ), Non- Stop Old Package
and sirappana pack (Tamil Nadu) ?
ICP and IPL will auto Switch last in 2011 and are good Channels

Just call customer care if they remove or add channels this problem was not there when I tried calling customer care

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock