Not able to order online

jeganeee

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,

when i try to order online,it asks to enter PIN number of the region when i give the valid Pin code its not accepting.I tried with valid different PIN also.

Anyone have faced this issue ?

"Invalid pin code. Please enter pin code of your region."

Since i am not existing customer - i cant use chat option.and i am outside india ordering for my home.I cant call toll free nos helpline from here. Is there any landline nos like 022- which i can call to get help?

thereality

Banned
Reaction score
No landline No's...
No issues in ordering online.....
U can use online calling from Google to call toll free nos....(may work)

jeganeee

Registered
Reaction score
thereality said:
No landline No's...
No issues in ordering online.....
U can use online calling from Google to call toll free nos....(may work)
Can you try pin code 637001 and let me know if it works.

bhaskar9090

Registered
Reaction score
oh hoo.. :)

Saj 007

Dream Legend
Reaction score
That is not a problem. I also ordered through online at that time I also faced this problem, but after some time got a call from Tata Sky for the connection and they took address details via phone...:tup

jeganeee

Registered
Reaction score
Saj 007 said:
That is not a problem. I also ordered through online at that time I also faced this problem, but after some time got a call from Tata Sky for the connection and they took address details via phone...:tup
Ya i tried calling Nodal number and they connected to customer care.For some reason my paymnet was not successful thru IVR.So strugglin to pay online also

jeganeee

Registered
Reaction score
So Definitely there is a issue online. NO ONE can make online purchase now.Its a issue from Tata Sky side.

Saj 007

Dream Legend
Reaction score
Bro cash on delivery also available...

jeganeee

Registered
Reaction score
Saj 007 said:
Bro cash on delivery also available...
Cash on Delivery 7100.Whereas online Credit card offer 6570 (1 year Ultra Pack + HD Access Fee + HD STB + Installation)

bhaskar9090

Registered
Reaction score
jeganee,u had whole lot of problem tell any relative to book a connection for you,do not create useless tread unless its important..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DreamDTH.com Article One Airtel Plan users able to subscribe to Demo Base pack with Rs 0 NCF DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
apyash not able to use d2h d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 5
T Is anybody able to use https://watch.tatasky.com? Tata Sky 3
S Discussion Not able to view favourite channels using Airtel Xtreme Box Airtel Xstream 8
A Not able to record Anything Airtel Internet TV 2
happy_penguin Discussion Are you able to choose and drop channels as you wish ? Digital Cable TV 10
D Seeking Help Not able to view any channels. Airtel Digital TV 3
S FTA not able to view Foreign DTH Services 4
V Not able to some channels which are not included in BST pack d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 4
S Seeking Help Not Able to View Channels (Error Code 14) Airtel Digital TV 1
The real Not able to add D sport Airtel Digital TV 10
R Good News Cricket TV Viewers May Soon be Able to Switch Service Providers Without Changing Set Top Box General DTH News & Discussions 1
G Seeking Help Not able to change package in website and customer care number is not working Sun Direct 4
DJ Roy Discussion Are you being able to record shows? General DTH News & Discussions 6
H Seeking Help Are you able to see all the New channels that you opted for ? Airtel Digital TV HD 20
M Seeking Help After expiry date able to use Internet options or not? Airtel Internet TV 1
R i am not able to see my customer id and rtn in my menu bar Airtel Digital TV HD 2
P Seeking Help I am not able to Contaact tatasky cc Tata Sky 2
Choco7905 Seeking Help Not able to record content in the USB Airtel Digital TV HD 23
S Not able to activate sony ten d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 2
Lakshay Yadav Seeking Help Dish tv website is showing not able to see sony channels click here Dish TV 4
A Seeking Help I am not able to view any channal Dish TV 3
L Intelsat 17 [only 3 tp i am able to get other not getting] C Band & KU Band Reception 5
stoic Seeking Help Not able to recharge my account by ikidsworld 3m pack. Airtel Digital TV 1
G Seeking Help Not able to view newly added channels in huawei hd stb Airtel Digital TV HD 13