Not able to order online

bhaskar9090 said:
jeganee,u had whole lot of problem tell any relative to book a connection for you,do not create useless tread unless its important..

If u feel its useless its upto you. It may be helpful for ppl who is facing or in future if they face they can search this blog and find solution.

Just call to cc and say that you tried booking online but it's showing pincode error. They will give you the online offer.

No tension bro .
Pm me I will help you for sure .
NAMAKKAL TAMIL NADU area is yours right ?
Btw I am from kolkata ..thanks .

sonabhai said:
No tension bro .
Pm me I will help you for sure .
NAMAKKAL TAMIL NADU area is yours right ?
Btw I am from kolkata ..thanks .

Thanks,

I got the Issue.Nodal officer told that when you select Rest of India pack and try to enter Pin code from South india it wont take. But the reason i tried to select ROI is : 6570 1 year Ultra pack credit card offer is only availble under ROI(In south its 8200+ with Ultra plus).

So Finally i ordered thru dthconnect dot com for 6499 ( HD STB + 1 yr Ultra + 1 yr HD access FEE). Lets see how things go from here..

From my Expereince,Tata sky customer service is very poor based on my experience.Ppl there are not much expertise on this & Recharge. They may know the basic stuffs.But when customer really have soem strange problem - they dont know anything to resolve.

jeganeee said:
Hi,

when i try to order online,it asks to enter PIN number of the region when i give the valid Pin code its not accepting.I tried with valid different PIN also.

Anyone have faced this issue ?

"Invalid pin code. Please enter pin code of your region."

Since i am not existing customer - i cant use chat option.and i am outside india ordering for my home.I cant call toll free nos helpline from here. Is there any landline nos like 022- which i can call to get help?
Hi jegan do you want connection? I'll arrange it for you

ashok.dishtv said:
Hi jegan do you want connection? I'll arrange it for you

Hi,

I already ordered with dthconnect.They will be arranging connection today

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock