Not able to order online

jeganeee

Reaction score
Hi,

when i try to order online,it asks to enter PIN number of the region when i give the valid Pin code its not accepting.I tried with valid different PIN also.

Anyone have faced this issue ?

"Invalid pin code. Please enter pin code of your region."

Since i am not existing customer - i cant use chat option.and i am outside india ordering for my home.I cant call toll free nos helpline from here. Is there any landline nos like 022- which i can call to get help?

No landline No's...
No issues in ordering online.....
U can use online calling from Google to call toll free nos....(may work)

thereality said:
No landline No's...
No issues in ordering online.....
U can use online calling from Google to call toll free nos....(may work)

Can you try pin code 637001 and let me know if it works.

That is not a problem. I also ordered through online at that time I also faced this problem, but after some time got a call from Tata Sky for the connection and they took address details via phone...:tup

Saj 007 said:
That is not a problem. I also ordered through online at that time I also faced this problem, but after some time got a call from Tata Sky for the connection and they took address details via phone...:tup

Ya i tried calling Nodal number and they connected to customer care.For some reason my paymnet was not successful thru IVR.So strugglin to pay online also

So Definitely there is a issue online. NO ONE can make online purchase now.Its a issue from Tata Sky side.

Saj 007 said:
Bro cash on delivery also available...

Cash on Delivery 7100.Whereas online Credit card offer 6570 (1 year Ultra Pack + HD Access Fee + HD STB + Installation)

jeganee,u had whole lot of problem tell any relative to book a connection for you,do not create useless tread unless its important..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock