Not able to Recharge / Activate

• Thread starter kanda
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 3,585

kanda

Reaction score
I'm not able to recharge or activate my Airtel Digital TV connection.
Observed "Customer id entered is not correct/inactive. Please check and re-enter your 10-digit customer id." with the customer Id received through SMS.

"RTN entered is not correct/not registered or service is inactive. Please check and re-enter your RTN." with registered mobile number.

I'm not getting the customer Id (blank) on the TV screen while pressing Menu button on the remote.

I have taken this connection for my old parents. - Please help.

bro contact cc from registered mobile no :tup

I've contacted CC already they are helpless and asked me to contact 4444 8080. - No use.

Thanks Vicky for your quick response!

I am getting "Sorry! No airtel service is associated with your mobile number." after entering OTP received on the registered mobile number.

Contact nodal officer via telephone. They will be able to help.

Bro,contact Nodal Officer they will resolve ur complaint soon :tup

State:Tamil Nadu

Nodal Officer Name:Joseph George M ,

Nodal Officer Number:044-42102783

Nodal Officer email ID: [email protected]

Address: Bharti Telemedia Limited,6th floor, Bacon IT Park, Vanket Narayana Road, T Nagar Chennai, 600017

For more details Regarding airtel customercare ,Please find the below mentioned thread for your reference:

Airtel digital tv Customer Care no & Nodal Officer Detail list upload on 28/July/2014

Thanks Vicky and ilikered.

I have sent a mail on the above and spoken to Mr. Santhosh (Behalf of Nodal).

Thanks once again.

Was your issue resolved?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock