• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!

Not able to some channels which are not included in BST pack

vishnucv2

Registered
Reaction score
Helo, I am not able to add these channels in my pack.I tried many times and called cc as well..

Jaihind tv, Reporter TV, Mangalam tv

These channels are not included in BST malayalam pack..Anyone pls help me.

Amit1079

Contributor
Reaction score
Helo, I am not able to add these channels in my pack.I tried many times and called cc as well..

Jaihind tv, Reporter TV, Mangalam tv

These channels are not included in BST malayalam pack..Anyone pls help me.
Call the below number
Automatically call will b miss call, within few seconds channels will run
Definitely they will b activated
18003150 - - -
Add channel number in last three digit

vbss75

Registered
Reaction score
yes. Early morning 5-6 is usually when i call the CC. Connects immediately. But throughout the day, takes around 30-40 calls to connect.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Discussion Not able to view favourite channels using Airtel Xtreme Box Airtel Xstream 12
happy_penguin Discussion Are you able to choose and drop channels as you wish ? Digital Cable TV 10
D Seeking Help Not able to view any channels. Airtel Digital TV 3
S Seeking Help Not Able to View Channels (Error Code 14) Airtel Digital TV 1
H Seeking Help Are you able to see all the New channels that you opted for ? Airtel Digital TV HD 20
Lakshay Yadav Seeking Help Dish tv website is showing not able to see sony channels click here Dish TV 4
G Seeking Help Not able to view newly added channels in huawei hd stb Airtel Digital TV HD 13
Endgame Able to set different audio for different channels Videocon D2H 4K 0
R not able to receive dish tv free channels General DTH News & Discussions 2
M Not able to view HD channels on my videocond2h hd 2222 stb d2h HD 5
Thakur Australian FTA channels may soon be able to telecast in HD TV Channels News 10
MRizz Not able to listen DD/DD+ sound in HD channels Airtel Digital TV 23
D Why DishTV is able to Add So Many Channels? Dish TV 3
D Airtel able to add nearly 75 SD channels with present TP space Airtel Digital TV 18
DreamDTH.com Article One Airtel Plan users able to subscribe to Demo Base pack with Rs 0 NCF DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
apyash not able to use d2h d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 5
T Is anybody able to use https://watch.tatasky.com? Tata Sky 3
A Not able to record Anything Airtel Internet TV 2
S FTA not able to view Foreign DTH Services 4
The real Not able to add D sport Airtel Digital TV 10
R Good News Cricket TV Viewers May Soon be Able to Switch Service Providers Without Changing Set Top Box General DTH News & Discussions 1
G Seeking Help Not able to change package in website and customer care number is not working Sun Direct 4
DJ Roy Discussion Are you being able to record shows? General DTH News & Discussions 6
M Seeking Help After expiry date able to use Internet options or not? Airtel Internet TV 1
R i am not able to see my customer id and rtn in my menu bar Airtel Digital TV HD 2