Seeking Help Not able to view any channels.

Direct Tv

Reaction score
I am not able to view any channels on my ADTV connection. My account was suspended after the due date. I recharged with 200 Rs and still it is showing me the same message as account is suspended due to low balance since 5 days. tried refreshing the account and lodged a complaint with cc but still its same.
I had a multi TV connection for which i requested them to split it few weeks back. Maybe this error is something to do with that.

Try to refresh the account again.
If that still does not work,call cc.
As you already had contacted them,now speak in a little strong tone.They will take it seriously.
As I think,they have not taken it seriously and now if you follow what I told,they will listen.

Try to refresh the account again.
If that still does not work,call cc.
As you already had contacted them,now speak in a little strong tone.They will take it seriously.
As I think,they have not taken it seriously and now if you follow what I told,they will listen.
I wrote a strong worded email to nodal officer. They called me and solved the problem. Now i am able to view all the subscribed channels. I even got them to refund my 40 Rs lost due to this problem.

This is the magic of harsh tone.
I also used it in 2018 when ts didnot take my issue seriously

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock