Seeking Help Not Able to View Channels (Error Code 14)

sourav83

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,

I am unable to view any of the ADTV channels and getting error code 14. I have not been using the service for some time but I do have a LDP active and earlier did not face this issue.

It was suggested to remove and reinsert the view card but on my STB the card is inbuilt.

Could this be because of not selecting the new TRAI packages as I am yet to do it although I still have the LDP active when checked on self-care. Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

gowrishankar

Registered
Reaction score
No,ldp should be changed to new pack ..channels will kt be stopped...call cc and speak

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Discussion Not able to view favourite channels using Airtel Xtreme Box Airtel Xstream 8
D Seeking Help Not able to view any channels. Airtel Digital TV 3
G Seeking Help Not able to view newly added channels in huawei hd stb Airtel Digital TV HD 13
M Not able to view HD channels on my videocond2h hd 2222 stb d2h HD 5
S FTA not able to view Foreign DTH Services 4
A Seeking Help I am not able to view any channal Dish TV 3
P Seeking Help Not able to View Udaya HD Tata Sky HD 0
sriwaits4u Recorded program not able to view after change of package Airtel Digital TV 7
DreamDTH.com Article One Airtel Plan users able to subscribe to Demo Base pack with Rs 0 NCF DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
apyash not able to use d2h d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 5
T Is anybody able to use https://watch.tatasky.com? Tata Sky 3
A Not able to record Anything Airtel Internet TV 2
happy_penguin Discussion Are you able to choose and drop channels as you wish ? Digital Cable TV 10
V Not able to some channels which are not included in BST pack d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 4
The real Not able to add D sport Airtel Digital TV 10
R Good News Cricket TV Viewers May Soon be Able to Switch Service Providers Without Changing Set Top Box General DTH News & Discussions 1
G Seeking Help Not able to change package in website and customer care number is not working Sun Direct 4
DJ Roy Discussion Are you being able to record shows? General DTH News & Discussions 6
H Seeking Help Are you able to see all the New channels that you opted for ? Airtel Digital TV HD 20
M Seeking Help After expiry date able to use Internet options or not? Airtel Internet TV 1
R i am not able to see my customer id and rtn in my menu bar Airtel Digital TV HD 2
P Seeking Help I am not able to Contaact tatasky cc Tata Sky 2
Choco7905 Seeking Help Not able to record content in the USB Airtel Digital TV HD 23
S Not able to activate sony ten d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 2
Lakshay Yadav Seeking Help Dish tv website is showing not able to see sony channels click here Dish TV 4