Discussion Not able to view favourite channels using Airtel Xtreme Box

Yes...favourite channel feature is the most disappointing thing in Xtreme box. Not able to scroll only fav channels and also no order of listing fav channels on home screen. On top of that, if I see any channel which I have not set as favourite, it will also starting appearing along with fav channels list in the home screen but will not appear in Fav channel list set by you in Settings and there is no way you can remove this without STB reset.

How to take up this issue with Airtel product team....any lead ? I raised ticket with customer care and they simply washed off their hands saying that this is how it will currently work and they will provide feedback to product / technical team. Not sure if it will really reach to concerned team.

Only option available as of now is using Airtel remote app. Once you install it on your mobile and connect to STB over bluetooth, you can add upto 9 fav channels in the app which you can directly switch with single tap on remote app. Remote app is having much better features than physical remote but it works fine on Android mob and having challenges for connecting iphone. You can try this and let me know your feedback.
Can I know exact app for airtel remote

Is any mobile app there to set up the fav channels in airtel xsteam, my parents facing issue in understanding / remembering the channel numbers.
Also , if i didn't recharge xsteam dth , is cast mirror will work , or nothing will work in xstream box

Is any mobile app there to set up the fav channels in airtel xsteam, my parents facing issue in understanding / remembering the channel numbers.
Also , if i didn't recharge xsteam dth , is cast mirror will work , or nothing will work in xstream box
No. There's no such app to set favorite channels.

If you don't recharge, nothing will work.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock