Discussion Not able to view favourite channels using Airtel Xtreme Box

does this app having separate button for favorite like older HD box remote?

has anyone tried FAV button from older remote to work with xstrem STB?
Xtreme box has option to mark favorite channels but there is no button of Fav on remote and also no option in the software to scroll only to favorite channels.

Xtreme box has option to mark favorite channels but there is no button of Fav on remote and also no option in the software to scroll only to favorite channels.
my question was
in xstrem box after marking favourite. then we can buy additional remote having favourite button, then can we navigate those channel marked in xstrem box?

Not sure about compatibility of other remotes like HD box remote with xtreme box as I have not tried it. May be same can be clarified from Airtel DTH support.

If you go in to the settings and set favorite channels, all will be available in home screen under my channels heading. This is the best feature in Xstream box
What is the use when for every favourite channel you have to go to Home screen

How you are scrolling only fav channels while watching ? I have added selected 12 channels in fav list under settings menu but not able to scroll only these channels. If I want to switch from one fav channel to other (say Star sports 1 HD to Colors HD) then I need to come to home screen where all my 12 fav channels are listed and then select one of them to view. Or else I need to remember channel no. to directly open it. Channel order is different issue.
Absolutely rubbish that Airtel not addressed a simple software issue till date...

Also there is lag when we change channel

It is not possible to navigate only through favorite channels on the Xstream Box. Only option is to go back to the home screen -> my channels and then go to the channel that we already added to the my channels list. It's worst implementation. This feature works much much better on the normal HD box.
You said it bro... And should be matter of few hour of coding to solve this

Yes, the problem is even if you set favourite in settings and all will be available in home screen but if you want to switch from one Fav to other, you need to come to home screen every time which is painful.

Any new solution for this? Or still same issue of fav channel access

If you go in to the settings and set favorite channels, all will be available in home screen under my channels heading. This is the best feature in Xstream box
What do we do with that feature, JUST see the channel names??. These favorite channels should become scrollable by CH+ and CH- keys. To change from one favorite channel to other why you want to go back to HOME and see the list to choose one channel every time?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock