Seeking Help Not all XStream content is available on the XStream STB

sunsoft30

Reaction score
I purchased the xstream box seeing your detailed review. Did your box show all contents available in airtel xstream app in mobile phone in the xstream stb. But in my box I get only very less content, in fact shows only 23 movies in tamil from Eros now and Hungama Play. Not all content showing on airtel xstream app are showing in stb. I could not contact their CC. Tweeted the issue in their handle, but in vain. Guys please update me whether you get all content from the app in the stb. I already have fire stick. Just for the xstream content I purchased this box. But disappointed. I think my stb may be the problem. Worst service from airtel DTH.Once the sale is over, they forget the customer. New users planning to buy beware of these useless box. Rs 999 for only 23 movies? Airtel DTH should answer.

I purchased the xstream box seeing your detailed review. Did your box show all contents available in airtel xstream app in mobile phone in the xstream stb. But in my box I get only very less content, in fact shows only 23 movies in tamil from Eros now and Hungama Play. Not all content showing on airtel xstream app are showing in stb. I could not contact their CC. Tweeted the issue in their handle, but in vain. Guys please update me whether you get all content from the app in the stb. I already have fire stick. Just for the xstream content I purchased this box. But disappointed. I think my stb may be the problem. Worst service from airtel DTH.Once the sale is over, they forget the customer. New users planning to buy beware of these useless box. Rs 999 for only 23 movies? Airtel DTH should answer.
There is more content than that. Are you able to play the content that's being shown to you? Are you able to see your account details on the screen from the settings menu?

There is more content than that. Are you able to play the content that's being shown to you? Are you able to see your account details on the screen from the settings menu?
Yes I can see my DTH ID, RMN in settings. I can play the content shown in the box. But don't see all available content in my phone xstream app.

Yes I can see my DTH ID, RMN in settings. I can play the content shown in the box. But don't see all available content in my phone xstream app.
Yes, it doesn't mirror what's there on the phone app. At the same time, it's not 23 movies as well. Something seems to be wrong with your account.

Are you from Airtel DTH? It shows only 23 movies in tamil language. I am not talking about screen mirroring. When the content is available in the stb, why I need mirroring.? I get 23 movies content from hungama play and Eros now only. Zee5, lionsgate play dubbed and no other content. After escalating this, why are they not responding?

Anand hi Without complete knowledge of technology plz dont defame the future brand of airtel as I think you are not used to the box that's why you have written in hurry
Future brand? haha, leave all technical issues away. Why the box not showing all the content available in airtel xstream app in mobile.? It shows only 23 movies in Tamil for which do I have to pay Rs. 999 per annum? Ok, I cannot contact CC bcaz disconnected. Raised the issue in their twitter handle on 30th May. No one cares to respond. Is it ethical for a business to ignore the customer? I'm also technical persion. But I am not talking about technology here. Airtel in their website mentioned 10,000+ Movies, Web series & more with One year subscription of Airtel Xstream App & ZEE5. Loads of blockbuster movies and web shows across 13 languages built-in with Airtel Xstream App. Where are they in the stb?

Last edited:
Are you from Airtel DTH? It shows only 23 movies in tamil language. I am not talking about screen mirroring. When the content is available in the stb, why I need mirroring.? I get 23 movies content from hungama play and Eros now only. Zee5, lionsgate play dubbed and no other content. After escalating this, why are they not responding?
I wasn't talking about screen mirroring. I was saying that the content on the App and XStream box is not the same, it's different. However, the content you seem to be getting is very less, you should get more than that. And yes, I'm an Airtel XStream STB user.

I've purchased by paying the premium for just the Airtel XStream app subscription on my Hathway android box. They have very little content compared to what they have on their mobile app and website for free.
I do understand Live TV is exclusive for Airtel DTH customers and not asking for that. But all other content like Movies and TV shows, Even after paying a subscription, is unavailable. :(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock