DDF Exclusive Not Available TV Channels On Airtel digital TV List As On 27-03-2024

• Thread starter A4Akash
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 78
  • Views: Views 21,412
Dear mods/team members Please make the required changes @Siva @Abhinav

That's not the responsibilities of team members.. you can ask the thread starter to update the thread instead.. if the thread starter is not available anymore, you can also create a new thread and maintain it, if possible.. please don't tag any team members for these purposes in future..

That's not the responsibilities of team members.. you can ask the thread starter to update the thread instead.. if the thread starter is not available anymore, you can also create a new thread and maintain it, if possible.. please don't tag any team members for these purposes in future..

Thanks @mmadhankumar anna. I have taken note of the same & shall certainly abide by this rule in the future. Request u to please make this thread sticky

Dear Friends, please contribute towards updating the list correctly. Kindly let @A4Akash bro know if any channel/s from the list have already been added on Airtel Digital TV & need to removed from the list

Thanks @mmadhankumar anna. I have taken note of the same & shall certainly abide by this rule in the future. Request u to please make this thread sticky

Thanks for confirming that you will abide by the rules in the future. I have made this thread sticky now. But, i insist you to use the "sticky thread request" thread in the future to make any thread as sticky. Reply on that thread would get immediate attention from team members. That way you need not tag any team member.

Thanks for confirming that you will abide by the rules in the future. I have made this thread sticky now. But, i insist you to use the "sticky thread request" thread in the future to make any thread as sticky. Reply on that thread would get immediate attention from team members. That way you need not tag any team member.

Thanks for helping me out on this. Going forward i will make sure to use "sticky thread request" option for putting forward my comments related to to same. 🙏

I think Sports18 khel is exclusively for ddfd. And KBS World and Btv World are not available on other platforms i think..

Yes, i too think Viacom18 has kept Sports18 Khel as DD Free Dish exclusive. Also KBS World and BTV do not have licence to be made available across platforms in India. As far as i remember they r available on DD Free Dish as a result of special agreement signed between government of India and South Korea/Bangladesh where their Public Broadcaster Channels r made available on DD Free Dish and DD India is being shown on public TV platforms of these countries

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock