Sad News {Not Discontinued} Hindi Entertainment & Movies Add-On will Discontinue wef 08/10

• Thread starter IndiaN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 12
  • Views: Views 3,019
Are u referring to Mosaic Service or Add On Packs? If Add On is being discontinued then what's the reason for this? Are they planning to restructure base packs or forcing subscribers to take Dhamaka or Dhamaal Mix Pack to watch all channels in this genre? Please share more details . Thanks

Are u referring to Mosaic Service or Add On Packs? If Add On is being discontinued then what's the reason for this? Are they planning to restructure base packs or forcing subscribers to take Dhamaka or Dhamaal Mix Pack to watch all channels in this genre? Please share more details . Thanks
I am saying about add-on only as thread about mosaic already exists
I think many other changes also will happen tomorrow

Write decision,,,There are no use of Hindi add-on(Hindi Entertainment, Movies, News),,,because these are already present in all base packs aplicable with their respective regions.

Tata Sky Discontinuing Hindi Entertainment and Movies Add-On wef 8th October 2018
Okay. Chat Support is saying that they are not being discontinued. Anyways even if this happens then i don't think it will be of any benefit to us.

Tata Sky is very profit driven and subscribers interest take back seat unless they face immense pressure. They have deliberately not added 9XO on their platform so that people opt for their In House Music+ service channel to consume International Music content similar to why they dropped Topper TV so that Fun Learn , Classroom & Vedic Maths gets more subscription. I can give many such examples & really hate this policy of Tata Sky. Decision to view or not view a channel should be left to us, blocking stuff for just hiking revenue is absolutely wrong. Hope that ongoing dispute with broadcasters teaches them a big lesson & they rethink their business strategy

It's not an good move by Tatasky .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock