Not Getting 9 HD Channels

Endgame

Contributor
Reaction score
After the launch of D2h 1+1, 2+2 ....HD add-on offer, I changed my pack as I don't watch SD channels.
Previous pack: 
Base: New South Diamond
Add-on
Telugu & Bengali (Free)
3M SPHD.
New Pack:
Base: New South Gold
Add-on
Telugu & Bengali (Free)
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]2+2_D2_NEW SOUTH GOLD PHD ADD-ON[/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]1+1_D1_HD All Sports[/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]1+1_D1_HD English - Movies and Enter[/font]

But I was not getting 9 HD channels (C04 error-Channels not subscribed): 4 Bengali, Sun, KTV, Sun Music, Maa & Gemini. After so many calls & mails to CC & Sr. Supervisor, I got 4 Bengali & Maa HD, but still not getting the rest 4 channels. CC saying they'll arrange service engineer visit but I have to pay the visit charges. Now what kind of joke is that? They are unable to provide me the channels I'm paying for and asking me to pay the charges for their fault!!! Pathetic!!!
I also mailed to nodal officer, but yet to receive any reply from him.

did u just activate? if so it may take some time to activate the channels. give some time

Pranab said:
After the launch of D2h 1+1, 2+2 ....HD add-on offer, I changed my pack as I don't watch SD channels.
Previous pack: 
Add-on
Telugu & Bengali (Free)
3M SPHD.
New Pack:
Add-on
Telugu & Bengali (Free)

But I was not getting 9 HD channels (C04 error-Channels not subscribed): 4 Bengali, Sun, KTV, Sun Music, Maa & Gemini. After so many calls & mails to CC & Sr. Supervisor, I got 4 Bengali & Maa HD, but still not getting the rest 4 channels. CC saying they'll arrange service engineer visit but I have to pay the visit charges. Now what kind of joke is that? They are unable to provide me the channels I'm paying for and asking me to pay the charges for their fault!!! Pathetic!!!
I am also facing same problem. Yesterday I sent email to nodal officer and they arranged Engineer to check at my home. But still I am facing the problem. CCs are waste people they don't know anything.  Still waiting for channel resumption.

pramain said:
did u just activate? if so it may take some time to activate the channels. give some time

How 41 of total 50 channels were activated, but 9 were not.

Solved after service engineer visit. Good thing is I wasn't charged anything .

Pranab said:
Previous pack: 
Add-on
Telugu & Bengali (Free)
3M SPHD.
New Pack:
Add-on
Telugu & Bengali (Free)

Serial Hindi or movie Hindi [emoji17] [emoji17] hd pack ??

Friends,

Is the 6+6 or 3+3 months HD channels offer still going on? I am not able to see it in my Videocon d2h portal. I am using New South Gold and I like to watch mainly HD channels.

Thanks,
Sunil

In my account, I can see 1+1, 3+3, but no 2+2 or 6+6 now.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock