Not getting any channels

n_k_balan

Reaction score
My pack was tamil econonomy (valid till march 2019)and it suddenly got changed to tamil DPO 1 pack and i had many HD add ons(valid upto march)but i am not getting any add ons now

How this happens??
Call CC.
Untill expiry they won't change the package.
Have you done from ur side?

i too wonder that but i am unable to get CC from yesterday night
no one is picking phone

from sun direct mobile app send them a Email showing your smart card number, email id, phone numberetc. They will call you

check your AccountinSun Mobile app. If they changed you to new pack then the balance amount of previous pack from the date of changeover will be credited. If you have no Amounti in your sun A/c then they will adjust the New packamount from the remaining amount of previous pack from date of change to end of period. That is all.check your sun A/c.

sometimes they will calculate whether the amt in their a/c or if changed to new pack .enoughamt will be have to credit from date of changeover to end of previous Pack period. If yes firstly they will cancell previous Pack and balance amt will be credited and change to new pack by using credited amt

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock