Not getting Murasu and Vasanth tv

• Thread starter sarube
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 21
  • Views: Views 4,522

sarube

Reaction score
Suddenly Murasu and Vasanth tv stops receiving signal. Error B001. Any one facing this problem?

both working fine for me.
XQF91V1.jpg

Guys that stupid cc telling that problem hot resolved last week itself and those who are not getting should pay 150 Rs for service engineer to tune the channels

Ashok L said:
Guys that stupid cc telling that problem hot resolved last week itself and those who are not getting should pay 150 Rs for service engineer to tune the channels

Yes they're mad , they told me the same thing too..

Ashok L said:

yes iam from tambaram. i called cc regarding murasu and vasanth not getting error code b001. they told they will send engineer and to pay Rs.150/-.

maheswaran said:
yes iam from tambaram. i called cc regarding murasu and vasanth not getting error code b001. they told they will send engineer and to pay Rs.150/-.

Bro, i too from tambaram.

Frnds who are getting above channels kindly check whether tp problem is still there are or rectified...
Check your signal strength and quality on these channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock