Seeking Help Not getting newly added channels

The Lonelier Island

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Ever since yesterday noon. I have to contact customer support to get modified channels on tv. I try refreshing my account by giving miss call and app. Still not getting it. Customer support do some system work. Then only it works. What are the alternatives? As this is getting annoying.

Ever since yesterday noon. I have to contact customer support to get modified channels on tv. I try refreshing my account by giving miss call and app. Still not getting it. Customer support do some system work. Then only it works. What are the alternatives? As this is getting annoying.

Ur the first unlucky customer who i see having problems with so many things almost every day. Guess u were much happier with ur MSO.

Alternatives are WhatsApp and Tata Sky Mobile app. On WhatsApp message SR for soft refresh and REFRESH for heavy refresh. On Tata Sky mobile app go to Settings and click Refresh Account.

You can also call Tata Sky there will be an option to Refresh.

Ur the first unlucky customer who i see having problems with so many things almost every day. Guess u were much happier with ur MSO.
Why do you hate when someone complains about Tata Sky? I am complaining because I am facing inconvenience. Meanwhile you are praising them even in the above post for time pass. What did you mean that I am complaining everyday? It was portal which everybody was facing inconvenience last Sunday Even yesterday and today I am facing the same issue. I didn't complain or ask for help knowing that there was cricket match yesterday. Today there is no cricket match. It was getting annoying. Because they ask for everything before enabling which is really irritating.

And my MSO might be poor in quality because they are underfunded and not organised because of them charging less than half Tata Sky was charging. They didn't made me contact them everytime to get the channels I paid for.

Last edited:
Alternatives are WhatsApp and Tata Sky Mobile app. On WhatsApp message SR for soft refresh and REFRESH for heavy refresh. On Tata Sky mobile app go to Settings and click Refresh Account.

You can also call Tata Sky there will be an option to Refresh.
I know Abhi bro but refreshing isn't working. Is this issue a bug or something is wrong with my account? Are these issues normal?

I know Abhi bro but refreshing isn't working. Is this issue a bug or something is wrong with my account? Are these issues normal?
No, they are not normal, I rarely face this. This issue generally occurs when Set Top Box is Off while making any pack changes.

This issue generally occurs when Set Top Box is Off while making any pack changes.
Surprisingly, my set top box wasn't off. I was browsing. I came also wrestling. Than I subscribed for it am not getting it. From now on I am gonna take everything and drop before midnight. Cause dropping is fine. It's gets instantly dropped. I was doing crime by being ethical.

Why do you hate when someone complains about Tata Sky? I am complaining because I am facing inconvenience. Meanwhile you are praising them even in the above post for time pass. What did you mean that I am complaining everyday?

Every one faces issues, even I did. But isn't it true that u keep having complaints regarding their website, EPG/categories, adding/removing channels, etc ? And you have 1 new issue to talk of every day. Check Ur own posts

And I don't hate anyone, I personally feel Ur simply making an issue out of nothing.

Every one faces issues, even I did. But isn't it true that u keep having complaints regarding their website, EPG/categories, adding/removing channels, etc ? And you have 1 new issue to talk of every day. Check Ur own posts

And I don't hate anyone, I personally feel Ur simply making an issue out of nothing.
FYI, I am impressed by EPG. I will be the last person on Earth complaining about EPG. Look at the inbuilt EPG on my TV. But I do take offence to the category. Putting 8 channels in other category. Meanwhile giving placement to languages to 3 channels is completely insulting even you know it. BTW, this thread was asking for help not insulting the brand as it's inconvenience to go through whole process as they ask too many questions as formality. Despite providing everything on the first post.
ehguatt.png

jRAMrwA.png

FYI, I am impressed by EPG. I will be the last person on Earth complaining about EPG. Look at the inbuilt EPG on my TV. But I do take offence to the category. Putting 8 channels in other category. Meanwhile giving placement to languages to 3 channels is completely insulting even you know it. BTW, this thread was asking for help not insulting the brand as it's inconvenience to go through whole process as they ask too many questions as formality. Despite providing everything on the first post.
ehguatt.png

jRAMrwA.png
Heavy refresh.. 9040590405

Yesterday I'm also facing same issue.. and then waiting around 30 minutes issue resolved.. first check your favorite channels epg in morning and you can find all the shows airing on Morning to evening then select which channel you want add. Add that channel simple is that.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock