not having the high definition experience

bindaasboy89

Reaction score
friends i recently bought a videocon d2h hd connection for a better cricketing experience.. but i don't have a lcd or led tv..although i have a Samsung 19 inch led monitor.. and i am using a tv tuner to watch the tv programs.. but i am not satisfied with the picture quality of any channel.. whether it's sd or hd. earlier i had a d2h sd connection.. but now there is a very little difference between the picture quality after installing the hd one..overall i am not satisfied at all with the picture quality of hd channels.. so guys please help me.. is there any way to increase the picture quality.. the STB has a HDMI port.. but the led monitor doesn't have any port apart from VGA port.. waiting for your valuable suggestions.. thanks

bro. if u want good hd quality then ur monitor should have hdmi port also to connect hdmi cable through stb as v all know hdmi cable r a better medium to provide better pq n aq n also better utilization.

but 19 inches is too small to experience the difference.

Prateek Marwadi said:
bro. if u want good hd quality then ur monitor should have hdmi port also to connect hdmi cable through stb as v all know hdmi cable r a better medium to provide better pq n aq n also better utilization.

but 19 inches is too small to experience the difference.

bro is there any HDMI to VGA cable or converter available .. if yes. Will that help?

bindaasboy89 said:
bro is there any HDMI to VGA cable or converter available .. if yes. Will that help?

bro. i think vicky bro or sadiq sir can help u out in this.
please pm to them.:tup

VGA is an analog connector where as HDMI is a digital connector. Converting digital signal to analog requires lot of processing and usually is done by a decoder. There are connectors like this http://www.amazon.in/HDMI-Converter-Audio-Output-Cable/dp/B00KOKLT6A?tag=googinhydr18418-21&kpid=B00KOKLT6A&tag=googinkenshoo-21&ascsubtag=5c97ce03-8dfd-0208-5282-0000539adb46 which should do the job. But, it has to be remembered that these cannot guarantee the same picture or audio quality as HDMI. Usually, video feels like its playing in slow motion as the output resolution keeps increasing. On a 19 inch monitor, may be it wont be that problematic.

But what you ae trying to do with your setup is definitely a compromise and you cannot expect best results.

bindaasboy89 said:

Bro, please confirm what port is available in ur monitor & hdmi to vga connector/cable is available in online shopping & offline stores & I think connector cost Rs.500 above bro & this my guess only bro & Sadiq Bro or mmadhankumar bro reply soon & please wait bro

Sadiq said:
You can easily get HDMI to VGA cable in the market.

It is Rs.240 in eBay and Rs.325 in amazon.

Hdmi TO VGA Converter Adapter Cable NO Power Needed THE Simplest Converter A009 | eBay

http://www.amazon.in/HDMI-VGA-Converter-Adapter-Cable/dp/B00II3K1C8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1424827270&sr=8-1&keywords=hdmi+to+vga

In market you can get it lesser than this amount as well.

thanks bro.. but what's your thought on that?? will the picture quality increase... or please suggest me the most promising solution.. as i can get the better picture quality..

bindaasboy89 said:
thanks bro.. but what's your thought on that?? will the picture quality increase... or please suggest me the most promising solution.. as i can get the better picture quality..

I think there won't be much difference..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock