Seeking Help Not receiving few channels on single dish with Dish and DDFD STBs

• Thread starter Ram86
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 7
  • Views: Views 1,481

Ram86

Reaction score
I have free dish box which dish is same of dish TV I can't used both separate because I have only one dish problem is that I can't see some free channel of free dish when I have on free dish it means the channels are not found like DD imphal what to do please suggest me

Buy one 2way power pass switch and connect cable end then you can connect both box at same time

Thanks for response I have done that but problem is that only 80 channel I can see other like d d imphal Agartala Shillong not found that's the problem I told

Clearly describe your complete setup so that someone can help you more.
  1. Do you have a twin output LNB?
  2. How is the cabling from dish antenna to receiver box?
  3. Do you have two separate receiver boxes for DD Free Dish and DishTV?
  4. Are all the receiver boxes at the same location?

1.I have 2way power pass cable
2.Ok
3.Yes I have 2 separate boxes
4.Yes same location I don't know how to locate alignment n can't
Thank you

DishTV transmissions are split between two satellites: G-Sat 15 at 93.5°E and SES 8 at 95.0°E. DD Free Dish uses only the G-Sat 15 satellite. If you want to receive both the providers, then dish alignment is critical. To be able to receive all the channels, make sure you have around 12.5 dB SNR (i.e. approximately 65% signal quality) on the following transponders.

12403 H 43000
11590 H 29500

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock