[Not True] Lesbian type marriage scene in Sun TV prime time serial?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chezhiyan

Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, for the first time in Tamil TV serial, today Lesbian type marriage happened in Sun TV serial Vanathai Pola...

Heroes sister tieing knot to Heroine in the absence of Hero though they given some insane reason for that ..

I have never seen this type of scenes nowhere in any serial/Movies...

How are you seeing this improvement?

Is any such scene happened in any other language serials/Programme?

Please comment guys...

59WYZcF.jpg

xRiQJQt.jpg
SUtQGj8.jpg
k12lSTD.jpg

So we will get to see the same in Sun Marathi serial aabhalachi maya which is remake of this one. I hope they don't show this and ruin the serial though I don't watch that serial as it's cringe but this thing is not needed because first hero's sister is in love with one boy then afterwards this is not acceptable

Never seen such thing in any of Marathi serial or movies.

So we will get to see the same in Sun Marathi serial aabhalachi maya which is remake of this one. I hope they don't show this and ruin the serial though I don't watch that serial as it's cringe but this thing is not needed because first hero's sister is in love with one boy then afterwards this is not acceptable
Definitely they will show that in Aabhalachi Maya too....☺️☺️

As of now in original version, First lover become Villain and Sister married Uncle's son...

Last edited:
Do you guys know this is ritual among tribal people of Gujarat.

• Wow
Reactions: HRP
What happened after the lesbian marriage? Is the serial running or off aired?

What happened after the lesbian marriage? Is the serial running or off aired?
It happened in today episode...it will run...But I am sure Youtube trollers are ready with their content .

I hope they don't suffer a backlash from Hindu extremist groups like Bajrang Dal after this.

I remember some incidents from the past where Shiv Sena and Bajrang dal vandalised theatres for the screening of the film Fire by Deepa Mehta. They did the same thing when another film called Girlfriend was released in theatres.

More recently, theatres refused to screen RGV's Dangerous because of its lesbian theme. Although I don't like RGV.

I fear if there are any Hindu extremist groups in Tamilnadu, there are chances of the Sun TV offices and studios getting vandalised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock