• Thread starter manig
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 21
  • Views: Views 8,811

manig

Reaction score
I received the Software Update notification a while ago:

2m7j0o6.jpg

When I pressed OK the software download screen appeared but showed some Error codes after 5% download. The box reset itself and the same screen appeared again. I tried again but same error.

Then I switched off the box and restarted.

Now no notification. :-/

ur stb loader might have some issues which is causing the software download to cause error, if it happens again then contact videocon d2h

well i am currently using philips ddb led d2h connection,my hd stb iks under safe custody currently as on hdmi port of ddb and in my 29 inch color tv i am using airtel hd and sd respectively

the update ur stb is trying to receive is the update about which i told here in the forum few days ago, this new update will enable usb recording and dolby over hdmi

dino29 said:
the update ur stb is trying to receive is the update about which i told here in the forum few days ago, this new update will enable usb recording and dolby over hdmi
hey mate
what does it mean by DD over HDMi

Arvendu said:
dino29 said:
hey mate
what does it mean by DD over HDMi

it means that stb can relay dolby 5.1 sound over hdmi and u can connect hdmi cbale to tv and optical cable from tv to home theatre to receive dolby sound on hd chs

I also got the same screen for software update and gave download error after 5% tried again still same then switched off and on the stb again and no update.
But this update was not for usb recording or Dolby sound via hdmi but i think the small update was for the starting error which was flashing while changing the channels has stopped.
Please check if thats the case.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock